Top 9 Best Narrow Crown Staplers:
- Best Overall: WEN 61710
- Best Budget-Friendly: BOSTITCH SX1838K
- Best Value: DEWALT DWFP12232
- Most Durable: PORTER-CABLE NS150C
- Editor’s Choice: 3PLUS H9040SP
Are you trying to overhaul your toolbox as a professional or DIY devotee? Are you looking for the best narrow crown stapler for your woodworking? Well, don’t rush to the internet or hardware stores to buy just anyone.
You need to conduct your research to make the right decision to enable you get the best. Well, you don’t have to conduct the research yourself, we have already done that for you.
Read this our reviews and guide of the Top 9 Best Narrow Crown Staplers to help you select one for your furniture, cabinetry, flooring project and more. We handpicked and reviewed nine of the best crown staplers to make it easy for you to make your choice.
These power horses can deliver precise results on various types of materials and surfaces. Just dive in, we’ll see you at the end of the article.
The Best Narrow Crown Staplers for Sale:
Here are nine of the best narrow crown staplers on varying prices and with different features that separate them.
WEN 61710 Review:
This heavy-duty crown stapler comes with a 100-staple capacity and an operating pressure of 60-100 psi. It’s lightweight and does repair work or project with ease and speed. It can handle home upholstery, insulation, screen repairs, woodworking projects, fencing and repairs.
- Easy to use
- Die-cast aluminum body for durability
- Quick-release jam clearer
- Drives ¼ inch Crown staple 3/8 to 1 inch
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
BOSTITCH SX1838K Review:
Designed with a 100-staple capacity, this oil-free power tool works with no regular maintenance. It finishes jobs without oil stains. It’s perfect for the following works finish, trim, soffits, cabinetry, furniture and so on.
The SX1838K comes loaded with so many features that make it effective during operation. More importantly, it fires at 70-120psi.
- Easy to maneuver due to its swivel air fitting with internal filter
- Slides to sequential or contact operation by its selectable trigger system
- Magnesium body for lightness and durability
- Noiseless rear exhaust with a muffler that channels airway from the user
- Reversible belt hook with an integrated pencil sharpener
- Dry fire prevention alert
- Drives 18GA 7/32-inch Narrow Crown Stapler
- Air-powered tool
- 7-year warranty
DEWALT DWFP12232 Review:
With a capacity of 100 staples and operating pressure of 70-120psi this DEWALT tool gets you ahead with ease. It comes with a long-life maintenance-free motor that prevents oil stains on the work surface. Its magnesium body makes it lightweight yet strong.
- Tool-free setting i.e. depth-of-drive adjustment can be done without tools
- Drives 18GA staples with ¼ inch crown from ½ inch to 1½ inch length
- Reload indicator
- Trigger style – sequential
- Maintenance-free motor
- Rear exhaust
- Lightweight and strong magnesium body
- Adjustable belt hook
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- 3-year limited warranty + 1-year free service + 90-day money-back guarantee
PORTER-CABLE NS150C Review:
The NS150C comes with a magnesium build for lightness and strength. It works on surfaces without leaving stains owing to its removable non-marring nose. It comes with a capacity of 100 staples and operating pressure of 70-120psi.
- Low staple reload indicator
- Superior hardened driver blade
- Non-marring removable nose tip
- Tool-free setting system
- Rear exhaust feature
- Drives 18GA staples with ¼ inch crown from ½ to 1½ inch length
- Fast and easy jammed staples removal design (split nose)
- 3-year limited warranty (tool only) + 1-year free service + 90-day money-back guarantee
3PLUS H9040SP Review:
Industrial or residential use, the 3Plus H9040SP will deliver professional results always. The tool works perfectly for internal and external trim job, soffits, furniture making, cabinetry work etc.
- Mar prevention tip to safeguard the work surface
- 360-degree rotating exhaust cover for optimum air dispersal
- Easy wheel depth adjustment control
- Fast jam release function
- Drives 18-gauge ¼ inch narrow crown staples
- Aluminum, rubber and steel build for lightness and ruggedness
WEN 61705 Review:
WEN 61705 20-gauge 3/8-inch crown air-powered pneumatic T50 come to you as an ideal tool for upholstery and woodworking. With a 100-nail capacity magazine and side window, you will never run out of nails without knowing.
Operating at 70 to 100 psi pressure using 0.28 SCFM of air at 90 psi, this workhorse gets the job done. A great tool for wood stapling and upholstery at the tightest of corners.
- Drives 3/8-inch crown staples from ¼ to 9/16 inch in length
- 360-degree rotating exhaust
- Extended nose for tight space works
- Compact 1.8-pound design
- 2-year limited warranty
PORTER-CABLE TS056 Review:
This heavy-duty stapler features an oil-free operation that requires no maintenance. It never stains work surfaces and features an 84 staples capacity magazine. Operating at 80-100 psi the TS056 can perform a wide range of applications.
- Tool-free jam clearance
- Sequential firing modes
- Drives both heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown staples from ¼ to 9/16 inch and 18GA brads from ½ to 5/8 inch.
- Die-cast aluminum design
- Dual trigger design for safety and comfort
- Air powered
- 3-year limited warranty
BOSTITCH SB-2IN1 Review:
Speaking of versatility, the BOSTITCH SB-2IN1 drives both brads and narrow crown finish staple. It’s a must have tool for craftsmen and home hobby shops. Besides, its versatility this tool does not require adjustment to switch operation from brads to staples and reverse.
With a driving power of 70-100 psi, this 2-in-1 has the capacity of 100 nails. It does interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, staircases, panelling, crafts etc.
- Drives 5/8 to 15/8-inch 18GA brads and ½ to 1½ inch 18 crown staples
- Adjustable dept dial
- Tool-free directional exhaust
- Nail lockout for dry firing prevention
- 1-year warranty
GREX 9032 Review:
It comes with a special long nose feature that gets into tight and difficult cabinet assembly and drawers. It comes with an internal safety mechanism and fastener jam clearing door. It has a capacity of 150 staples and operating power of 70-100psi.
- Convenient drop-in loading for quick reloading
- Contact safety mechanism for accidental firing prevention
- Quick-release nose cover for seamless jam clearing
- Extended narrow nose
- 1-year limited warranty
Q: Who Makes the Best Narrow Crown Stapler?
A: After carefully considering the features, product qualities overtime, warranties and customer’s reviews, we like to say that all the narrow crown stapler makers are great in their ways. All the manufacturers have great staplers and it can be somehow hard to pinpoint anyone. However, if we must pick, we choose DEWALT.
Their stapler has a lot of useful features for everyday use. Besides, it can be used by both professionals and amateurs. You never have to worry about tools when setting the depth-of-drive. It comes with a motor that doesn’t require any form of maintenance whatsoever. This means you can use it for longer without stopping to oil or any sort of thing.
To crown it all up, the DEWALT brand happens to be associated with quality. Little wonder you can find them in different workshops and at home. Re-read more about all its great features about to see what we mean.
Q: What Is The Difference Between Brad Nailers And Narrow Crown Staplers?
A: A crown stapler happens to be a staple gun that shots staples as against nails. Brad Nailers, on the other hand, uses nails or brads. Staplers are used in holding fabrics to wood surfaces in upholstery works. Brads are used to hold pieces of wood together leaving a very small hold on the surface – more like permanent fasteners.
Wow, now that you are through reading about the Top 9 Best Narrow Crown Staplers, we trust that you have made your choice. However, do remember that the choice you made boils down on one thing – your need. Your need depends on the project (large or small) and your status (pro or amateur). It makes no sense if you buy a very powerful stapler that is not appropriate for the job at hand.
As a DIY person, you can get a standard stapler and still be fine. However, as a professional, you might want to stick with a powerful one that suits your everyday use. Just look at the features of the tool critically viz-a-viz the project at hand then you are hooked. Enjoy your tool.
- The 3 Best BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailers
- The 3 Best BOSTITCH Flooring Staplers For Engineered Hardwood
- BOSTITCH F21PL Review: The Best BOSTITCH Framing Nailer
Leave a Reply