Juki TL-2010Q Review:
For those with no sewing experience, sewing can seem daunting. The Juki TL-2010Q model will make sewing fun.
Juki, a Japanese company deals in a wide range of sewing machines for both domestic and industrial purposes. The company is committed to providing the most recent technological updates in sewing machines for its customers, with the primary goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
This machine produces a convincing result in embroidery when compared with other sewing machines. The machine’s automation improves smooth operation and sharpens your artistic skills.
It is easy to use and has many features.
It is extremely fast and can complete a task in a very short time. It is hard to find a sewing machine with the same speed in the same price range.
Juki TL-2010Q Features:
- Because of its lightweight, the Juki TL-2010Q machine can be easily transported. When in use, it doesn’t vibrate. It doesn’t seem heavy because of its perfect positioning.
- The bed and arm are primarily made from aluminum die-casting, which increases its durability.
- This machine is spacious enough to hold many items, and offers a larger sewing area than traditional sewing machines.
- There are two thread cutters, one on the pedal and one on the machine. It has the best stop point for the needle.
- The machine features a knee-lifter as well as a needle that can move up and down. This is an important feature for quilting. You can lift/lower your presser foot with the knee lifter lever. The presser foot can be raised without using your hands.
Juki is able to meet all customer needs with an infinite number of important accessories, such as:
- Standard foot, standard foot, dust cover and extension table.
- Oil dispenser, half inch quilt foot, zipper foot and lint brush. Also, four bobbins.
- Blind hem foot, Piercing foot, Two Screwdrivers and Two Darning Feet
See Also: juki tl 2000qi vs brother pq1500sl
Proper storage is essential for this machine. All accessories will need to be stored in a safe place.
This machine comes with an extension table, which allows you to handle heavier tasks. It is a great addition that many other sewing machines don’t have. This allows you to feel at ease while working on multiple projects at once.
Automated Needle Threader
- This unique feature will save you time while sewing on the Juki TL2010Q.
- It threads the needle easily without much effort.
- The needle threader is very easy to use and requires little effort. It is described in the user manual.
The adjustable allowance on this sewing machine is up to 6mm. This allows it to handle different materials, regardless of their thickness.
It is important to determine the appropriate stitch length for a fabric. The user guide can also be used.
Speed of stitching
The Juki TL-1010Q can stitch at a speed of 2000 stitches per minute, and up to 1500 stitches per hour. This speed allows the machine to reduce work in a very short amount of time.
This machine does not vibrate or make much noise, even at its highest speed. The output doesn’t change if you work at a high speed or low speed.
This machine has the advantage of giving you complete control over your sewing speed.
You can adjust the speed to your liking. You can also run it without putting tension on your legs. This is an excellent option for those with weak legs or who are unable to use the foot pedal.
You can either needle up or down control
Sewing stops when the needle stops. Also, the needle stops in the down position to allow for accurate calculation.
The needle will move when you press the down/needle button.
This machine is really illuminating. This machine gives you a clear view of your sewing area and allows for precise sewing.
Benefits of Owning Your Juki TL2010Q
This sewing machine could be a serious threat to your wallet for many reasons. This machine is unique and will be a constant purchase.
These benefits include:
- Many sewing machines make a loud, ringing sound when they are in use. However, the Juki TL2010Q makes no such noise at all, even at maximum speed.
- This machine makes sewing much easier. The extension table gives you more space and allows you to improve your quilting skills. This machine is more suitable for heavy quilts than other machines.
- You can work with heavy fabrics if you make necessary adjustments once the work is complete.
- Its strength and stability are unquestionable. It is able to work with reptile skins, leather, plastics and polyester among other things. It also has a slim arm that allows you to sew in extra space.
- It is easy to use and has many features. It can also make up to 1500 stitches per minute.
It is important to understand that this machine comes with its cons just as other machines. These include:
- Mechanical machines require regular maintenance. Regular oiling can cause damage to the machine. You should be prepared to pay for machine service on a regular schedule.
- The LED light isn’t as bright as you expected. This can affect your visibility, especially if you work in dim lighting. You may need to purchase a more powerful LED light due to circumstances.
- The machine is very expensive. It is true that you have to spend more in order to get the best. Although you may spend a lot, the quality of your service will be excellent.
Juki 2010Q vs Juki 2200QVP Mini vs Babylock Jane:
|Features||Juki TL2010Q||Juki 2200QVP Mini||Juki Babylock Jane|
|MAXIMUM SEWING SPEED CONTROL||200-1500 stitches per minute||200-1500 stitches per minute||200-1500 stitches per minute|
|AUTOMATIC THREAD TRIMMER||Yes.||Yes.||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER||Yes.||Yes.||Yes|
|NEEDLE UP/DOWN CONTROL||Yes.||Yes.||Yes|
|KNEE LIFTER LEVER||Yes.||Yes.||Yes.|
|LARGE WORK AREA||Yes.||Yes.||Yes|
|BUILT- IN STITCHES||1||1||1|
|ADJUSTABLE STITCH LENGTH/WIDTH||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|STITCH LENGTH||Max. 6mm||Max. 6mm||Max. 7mm|
|ADJUSTABLE PRESSER FOOT PRESSURE||Yes||No||Yes|
|LED WORK AREA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ON BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|WORK LIGHT||Yes.||Yes||One LED lighting|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||38 lbs||25.4 lbs||24.25 lbs|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited||1 Year Limited||25 Year Limited|
|TWIN NEEDLE CAPABILITY||Yes||Yes||No.|
|AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Sewing Speed Challenge: The TL 2000Qi vs. the TL 2010Q
1/4″ Ruler for Quilting Foot:
FAQs [Juki TL-2010Q Review]
Q. Does this machine come with a warranty?
Although Juki has never experienced any problems, a warranty is unnecessary. It still has 20-years warranty.
Q. Can this machine work on tough nylon?
This machine is heavy-duty and great for quilting. It can also sew nylon fabric with ease. You only need to select the right needle for each fabric.
Q. What If The LED Lighting Is Not Effective Enough?
For a better illumination experience, you can replace the led strip with a brighter one at a lower price.
Q. How many thread cutters does this machine have?
There are two thread cutters on it: one on the machine and one on its pedal.
Juki TL2010Q delivers power and efficiency. The best materials are used to build this machine. This is a great opportunity for beginners to start a rewarding career in sewing.
You can expect to spend a lot if you decide to buy this machine. If you’re looking for a basic sewing machine that does the job, then JukiTL2010Q might not be for you.
You must pay attention to every detail and learn how to use the accessories.
You can find other great models here.
- Review: JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Review: BROTHER PQ1500SL Quilting and Sewing Machine
- Review: SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Brother XR9500PRW Review: Project Runway Sewing Machine
- Brother SE600 Review: Good or Bad Buy?
Bob Mallord says
I’m getting a Juki TL2020 PE which is essentially the same as the other TL series machines. Do you know if it will sew through 3/8″ of veg tanned leather?