Do you have twins or two kids who are close in age either babies or toddlers? Are wondering how you are going to take both of them on a stroll? Do you wish you can raise the two of them using one stroller? Well, the answer is – Graco® DuogliderTM Double Stroller, with this stroller you only need to buy one.
This feature-laden stroller has it all for your growing family. Double doesn’t always mean heavy –the Graco Duoglider weighs only 29.5 pounds! The seating arrangement looks like a stadium’s – the rear seat stands slightly more elevated than the front. Your children will have a comfy ride since the seats recline, possess child’s trays, rotating canopies/footrests and all.
The brand Graco happens to be one of the world’s known and reliable baby product companies. The company, Graco Children’s Products Inc. has been in business for more than 60 years offering the best parenting solutions. They have innovative products that are safe, durable and convenient. If you like to know more about this splendid double stroller, please read on.
Graco Duoglider Double Stroller Review:
The Graco® DuogliderTM Double Stroller happen to be a great quality stroller. Experts have declared it the best tandem stroller. It also stands as the best lightweight double stroller due to its weight of 29.5 pounds (i.e. 7 pounds lighter than other double strollers). It features two large umbrella canopies and two back recline seats.
This double stroller comes handy for families with one or more children with weights of up to 40 pounds each. Families who own one or more Graco SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats. Besides many of its many features, the Graco Duoglider happens to be one of the top best-selling tandem strollers on Amazon.
Fold your stroller with ease using one hand while standing. With the automatic storage latch, the stroller folds seamlessly leaving one hand free.
Power of Two:
Two kids? No problem. The double stroller comes with double reclining seats, double canopies and double footrests.
Stadium Style Seats:
The seats are designed in stadium-style allowing the rear seat to be slightly raised above the front seat for a better view of your baby.
Front Wheel Swivel Lock:
Your babies get a smooth ride with the front wheel swivel lock which makes for a straight run. The wheels also come with suspension for improved maneuverability and bump-free ride.
The stroller comes with an extra-large storage basket with enough room for both babies’ essentials. The drop-down basket allows easy access to it without disturbing the baby.
It features two removable child’s trays one for each child. The trays come with 2 cup holders each for convenient placement of baby water or milk bottle.
The parents and caregivers too can enjoy the stroller because it features storage and cup holders.
Click Connect Convenience:
The Duoglider accepts two Grace SnugRide Click Connect infant car seats. Attaching the Graco Click Connect Strollers take one step due to its Click Connect Technology.
For Bassinet mode, just flatten the back seat to create a comfy baby bassinet.
The stroller features convertible 3- or 5-point harness for improved safety of your babies. Importantly, the harness will grow with your kids.
- Manufacturer: Graco Children’s Products Inc.
- Model Number: 1980461
- Net Weight: 29.5 pounds
- Dimension (Folded): 42 x 20.5 x 29.5 inches
- Dimension (Unfolded): 36 x 20.5 x 41 inches
- Harness Type: 3- and 5-point
Care & Maintenance Tips
Do a thorough regular check from time to time on your stroller. Look out for loose screws, bolts, worn parts, torn materials etc. Here are few tips to keep your stroller nice, clean and functional:
- Spot clean the seat pad regularly using mild soap and warm water.
- Surface wash the harness with mild soap and wet cloth. Note that you should never immerse the harness straps or latch straps in water.
- Use mild soap and cool water to clean metal and plastic parts.
- Wash detachable body support in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry.
- When the stroller gets wet open the canopy and allows it to dry out totally before folding it.
- If you use your stroller at the beach or highly sandy place, do a thorough cleaning of the stroller to remove sand and salt from the unit and wheels. [pdf manual]
Q: How Do You Fold the Graco Duoglider Stroller?
A: You have to go through four simple steps to fold this stroller and the steps include:
- Remove infant carrier.
- Adjust seat back to recline position.
- Lock the brakes.
- Fold canopies and lower the front canopy.
Q: How Do You Unfold the Graco Duoglider Stroller?
A: To unfold the folded Graco Duoglider stroller do the following:
- Put the stroller on a piece of carpet or cardboard or any protective cover to prevent damage to the floor.
- Undo the storage latch.
- Try to fold the stroller to confirm if it’s totally open before you proceed.
- Open the rest of the stroller completely and adjust the seat to your desired position.
Q: How Do You Recline and Raise the Front Seat of The Graco Duoglider Stroller?
A: To recline and raise the front seat:
- To recline the front seat, lift the recline wire and pull it back to recline the seat in the position you choose.
- To raise the front seat, lift the wire and push the seat up.
Q: How Do You Recline and Raise the Rear Seat of The Graco Duoglider Stroller?
A: To recline and raise the rear seat:
- To recline the rear seat, pull the tabs out and pull the seat backwards to recline it to the position you choose.
- To raise the rear seat, push the seat up.
Now you know what the Graco® DuogliderTM Double Stroller can do. It’s well known for its durability, sturdiness and great price. We trust you are going to fall in love with this stroller as we did. Please do not hesitate, make your purchase immediately.
- Muv Reis Stroller Reviews
- Baby Trend Go Gear 180 Review
- Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Reviews
- Review: Baby Stroller 360-Degree Rotation Function
- Combi Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Reviews: The Best Combi Stroller For 2021