Baby Trend Go Gear 180 Reviews
Are you an athletic parent that wants to maintain your daily exercise routine and care for your little one at the same time? Well, you can do both now thanks to the Baby Trend Go Gear TM 180-Degree 6-in-1 Jogger Travel System.
You can stroll or jog with your child without restrictions. This 6-in-1 comes as a traveling combo of a joggling stroller and E-shift Infant Car Seat.
With the combo system, you will get comfort, versatility and safety. The car seat comes with added features for the protection and pampering of your kid. It has a controlled motion base which adapts quickly to forces by rotating the seat to a more upright position. The stroller can handle your child from age 0 till he becomes 50 pounds, 42 inches. The car seat can take from 4 pounds to 32 pounds and up to 32 inches.
Baby Trend Go Gear 180-Degree Review:
The Baby Trend Go Gear TM 180-Degree 6-in-1 Jogger Travel System was made to help active parents. The stroller will match power with parent’s high-impact lifestyle to deliver comfort and convenience in style. It comes with super features that help you achieve your feats and stay atop your game.
6-Positions for Optimal Versatility:
This versatile stroller can be used with your child facing different positions. The positions include forward-facing, rear-facing, stroller mode, car seat mode and carriage mode. With the car seat mode, you can easily transfer your baby from the car to the jogger without restrictions.
Adjustable 5-Point Harness:
For improved safety of your bundle of joy, the 5-point harness comes handy. The shoulder strap, waist strap, crotch strap and squeeze all works together to keep your child snug.
Multiple Reclining Seat:
The seat of the Go Gear can be set into upright, recline and carriage position. This can be done simply by pulling the recline button at the back of the seat.
Extra-Large Canopy with Visor:
With an extra-large removable canopy plus visor, the onboard baby will be well protected from the sun, precipitation and any foreign body.
The stroller comes with a peek-a-boo window that helps you keep an eye on your child while you stroll or jog.
Swing Away Bumper Bar:
The bumper bar makes it easy and convenient to take the baby in and out of the stroller.
Height-Adjustable Handle: The stroller comes with a height-adjustable handle that can be raised or lowered to suit the height of the parent. The adjustable handle makes it easy to use the stroller without developing hand fatigue.
Extra-Large Storage Basket:
The basket comes with an upper zipper large enough to hold up to 5 pounds of load.
Easy Trigger Fold:
Folding the stroller does not require much effort owing to the easy trigger fold. With a push of the trigger, the stroller folds into a compact size.
Child’s Cup Holder:
The stroller comes with a removable child cup holder that can be attached in three positions. With the cup holder, you can put your baby’s water cup or milk bottle with convenience.
Cup Holder + Fabric Pouch:
The cup holder helps hold the parent’s cup while strolling or jogging at his or her convenience. The removable cup holder can hold a 1-pound cup with content. In addition, it comes with a removable fabric pouch to keep your phone, money and small valuables.
Front Wheel Lock:
The lock help put the wheels in a straight position which help when walking fast, jogging, removing or placing the baby in the stroller. Never run, jog, walk fast in the swivel mode.
To help maintain control of the stroller, use this strap. In a situation where the jogging parent trips and/or falls, the strap helps him/her keep the stroller from straying away.
E-Shift Infant Car Seat Features:
Controlled Motion Base:
With the motion base, the E-shift infant car seat responds to crash forces by instantly rotating for better force distribution.
Adjustable Back with Harness:
The seat’s back can be adjusted for improved comfort.
The rebound bar adds to the safety of the child while strapped on.
EPS Energy Absorbing Form:
This EPS allows for superior side impact head protection to keep the baby from getting head injuries.
5-Point Safety Harness:
The harness makes for the safety of the child on the seat.
Dual Bubble Level Indicator:
This level indicator makes for proper installation in the right degree of recline when installing the seat without base.
The built-in rigid latch connectors are made with Snap Technology for seamless and quick installation.
Delta Grip Handle:
The handle makes for enhanced carrying comfort.
- Manufacturer: Baby Trend
- Model Number: TJ50C29E
- Net Weight: 48.6 pounds
- Dimension: 46 x 25.5 x 42.5 inches
- Harness Type: 5 point
- Style: Aluminum Travel Jogger
- Warranty: 180 days warranty on parts, service and repairs
Babies are wonderful creatures and delicate to nurture, they require to pamper. To achieve this, you need to ensure the stroller carrying them remain in tip-top shape. Here are pointers you must take care of before putting them into the stroller.
- Check the double nut locking system before each use to ensure the front wheel holds the frame firmly.
- Ensure the wheels are attached firmly to the axle hence eliminating the hazard of the baby falling off the stroller.
- Suspend the stroller off the ground and pull down on the wheel to confirm that it’s securely attached. While doing this, if the front wheel wobbles beyond normal, then adjust the front wheel housing nut. To adjust the wheel nut, detach the footrest, then with a standard crescent wrench, tighten the nut. Note that you must not over tighten the nut, else you might damage the wheel housing.
- Clean the seat pad by applying mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth.
- Do a general check of the stroller for loose screws.
Q: How Do You Fold the Baby Trend Go Gear Stroller?
A: Folding the stroller can be done in three simple steps, thus:
- Pull the stroller backward several inches to adjust the front wheels to the front
- Pull both the release triggers of the stroller to fold it. Then push the handle toward the floor.
- With the front wheels lying flat, secure the stroller latch at the right side of the stroller.
Q: How Do You Unfold the Baby Trend Go Gear Stroller?
A: Unfolding the stroller can be done only in two simple steps, thus:
- Disengage the release lever
- Pull the stroller frame upwards on the handle until the frame locks open.
Q: Can the Infant Car Seat Be Used Without the Controlled Motion Base?
A: Yes, you can use the infant seat without the base. When using without the seat, you can use the seat angle indicator to check the appropriate angle during installation.
The Baby Trend Go Gear TM 180-Degree 6-in-1 Jogger Travel System can help parents and caregivers multitask. The stroller comes with all the features that offer users quality, comfort and style. Why not make your purchase now and you will not regret you did? Go ahead and enjoy walking, jogging and caring for your child all at once.
- Muv Reis Stroller Reviews
- Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Reviews
- Review: Baby Stroller 360-Degree Rotation Function
- The Most Comfortable Strollers for Babies, Newborns and Toddlers
- Combi Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Reviews: The Best Combi Stroller